We have a short list of our favorite simple homemade dishes Baby food recipes along with some baby food hacks and tricks that will make the transition from baby food to table feeding MUCH easier and tastier. Homemade baby food is cheaper, surprisingly easy to prepare and can be customized to suit your baby’s tastes.
Prepare homemade baby food
When you have a baby, you have a lot to do. That’s why it was important to find super easy baby food recipes that prove that preparing baby food at home doesn’t have to be complicated. I wish I had had these resources for easy baby food recipes a few years ago!
Don’t think about it too much! Baby food recipes should be quick and easy, and baby food preparation needs to fit your baby’s and family’s schedule. These easy recipes are packed with healthy foods to keep your baby happy, healthy, and alert through their first mealtimes. The rest of the family can also enjoy some of these fruits and vegetables, but whole so everyone can eat the same dinner…well, sort of.
This article contains affiliate links.
The best easy baby food recipes
1. Fork puree baby food recipes
do you have a fork You can puree your child’s food. Here are 30 baby food to shred so your child can eat. Simply. Dead easy. above A crazy house
2. Baby food smoothie recipes
Do one Baby Food Smoothie when you prepare your morning power drink yourself. above Camille Styles
3. Freeze homemade baby food
carrots I was told it was my favorite food when I was a baby and my kids really loved carrots too! Make a lot of this Baby food for freezing ready for you to use when needed. above Tasty toddler food
4. Reuse baby bags for baby food
DIY and reuse. This nifty trick allows you to fill old bags with new baby food and get yourself a clean (preferably unused due to illness) aspirator. Use it to push food into the bag. above Hello little boy scout
5. More recipes for baby food with fork puree
Genius! This list is a great resource: All Baby food that you can prepare with a fork, including cantelope, avocado, pears and more. above Baby Foodies
6. Dessert-on-a-spoon recipe for babies
Dessert on a spoon! This sugar-free recipe is super sweet and delicious. Mix the pears and figs with a pinch of parsnips. above Spoonful of sage
7. Recipe for vegetarian gummy bears
Once your child is able to eat soft foods, give them a try vegetable gummies. They’re the perfect baby finger food for kids who aren’t quite ready to eat a carrot but could still benefit from the valuable nutrients. above Modern parents, messy kids
8. Homemade Kale Apple Baby Food Recipe
Kale is a superfood, but often difficult to eat on its own. Adding apples can make this an experience nutritious even tastier food for your child. above baby food
9. Teething you can do yourself
Is your little one teething? These homemade teething cookies are very hard, contain no preservatives and are self-made! Perfect for a gnawing baby. above Super Healthy Kids
Another recipe for baby teething cookies is without wheat, and better if you are concerned about food allergies in your little man. above life in small house
11. Homemade baby food recipe with beets and blueberries
This recipe will be one of your kid favorites, sweet and packed with antioxidants. Attention: This causes stains! above glass of lemons
12. Homemade Baby Food Lasagna Recipe
If it’s your favorite food, it will most likely be your son’s favorite food too! Make a mini dish out of it vegetarian lasagne just for him. above Frugal mother, eh
13. The smoothie cube recipe makes great baby food
Make these and your child can eat them as a baby, and if you forget them for a few months or have too many, mix them with juice to make a delicious baby puree smoothie! above The things we’re gonna do
14. Homemade PediaSure Recipe
make your own Baby PediaSure. When my kids switched to solid foods, they struggled to maintain their weight. I wish I had known about this recipe back then! above Whole new mom
15. Baby food hacks to make them taste better
Do not forget include spices in your child’s food. Spices often provide nutritional value. Get tricky with some of these ideas. above Hello bee
16. High Protein Vegetable Baby Food Recipe
The Plant-based baby food recipe is full of protein and delicious. Don’t skimp on flavor for your little ones.
17. Homemade Beef Stew Baby Food Recipe
In this baby food recipe with meat, you can be sure that your child is getting all-natural and easily digestible protein beef stew. above Weelicious
18. Baby First Tastes Recipes
This baby food is mild and almost creamy Red pepperand the will to expand your child’s taste buds. above Baby Foodies
19. Baby food in bulk
Make A month’s worth of baby food at once. This is an easy way to give your kids homemade baby food with the least amount of fuss. above The Diva Court
20. Recipes for diced baby food
I love this tip. If you do a lot diced baby food, Put each flavor in a separate bag and remember to label the baby food bags with the date. You don’t want to feed stale/spoiled food to sensitive baby bumps.
21. Introduction to Meat
If introduce meat Add some fruit to your daughter to help her adjust to the new food group. This recipe uses chicken with carrots and applesauce. above Annabel Carmel
22. Homemade Corn and Chicken Soup Baby Food Recipe
This delicious and easy baby food recipe is perfect for cold weather. above Baby Bullet Blog
23. Homemade Avocado Baby Puree Recipe
This easy baby food recipe is packed with the healthy brain fat your little ones need to thrive. The bananas make this a gentle, tasty treat for your baby. above Just a pinch of recipes
24. Quickly made baby food recipes
Do you like the muesli first food boxes? We loved her with ours. make your own quick mix with brown rice. above What to expect
25. Recipe for homemade lentils with apples for baby food
Lentils are soft, cook quickly, and are easy baby food for homemade moms. Attempt add some apples, like this recipe. above The blog about homemade baby food recipes
26. Raw Baby Food Recipes
Cooked foods for your baby are easy to digest and a good first food; but they are less nutritious. When your child is ready, switch to raw food. That’s great Collection of raw food for babies to start with. above Baby Foodies
27. The original recipe for homemade baby food
We call homemade applesauce the original baby food recipe in our house because it’s something we’ve been making in my family since the beginning and it doesn’t stop. Older kids and adults love this recipe too!
28. Easy steps to quickly make your own baby food
Check out our 3 easy steps to homemade baby food and see what has worked for moms around the world!
Make your own baby food tips and tricks
- Always introduce your baby to new foods slowly. While your baby’s food may be healthy, everyone is different and can have allergic reactions to certain things.
- Especially when it comes to fruits, i.e. ripe bananas, peanut butter, etc.
- Starchy foods like sweet potatoes can take some getting used to and cause bloating.
- You can make a frozen puree from frozen fruit, which can be a nice treat.
Our favorite baby food recipes
Make it easy puree and vegetable purees as well as thin purees with different fruits with these great baby products and the airtight container.
- Homemade baby food machine. This system is loved by MANY mothers. It features a mini blender and mugs perfect for bulk preparation and to-go.
- use one baby food maker and turn your leftovers into baby food genius! Peaches have been used to make a puree, but you can puree almost any bland food for your child.
- Our favorite “stash” of baby food is this reusable grocery bags. Children love to grab and wolf down their meal. We bought them to use with our babies but still use them in lunch boxes years later. You are worth your money!
- Baby food scissors Make every bite baby-sized! This makes preparing meals for the little ones quick and easy. You might also want to try this food clip to help your little one eat whole foods.
More baby advice and fun from the Kids Activities Blog
How to prepare baby food is one thing… and then there are all the other baby things! Oh my! Here’s some of our best real mom advice and things to remind you that having a baby is fun.
have you ever tried prepare baby food? What is your favorite baby food recipe?