About The Happy Snowman
Snowman, human-like sculpture made of compressed snow. It is usually made for entertainment by children, sometimes adults. It consists of two or three large snow balls made by rolling its body and head on the ground. Arms are usually made of branches, sometimes snow. Carrot nose, sometimes thorn head, and charcoal or olive or thorn are used as eyes. A scarf can be tied around his neck. Sometimes headdresses such as hats, berets and buckets can be worn, hair can be made from grass, a broom is attached to his arm, and small stones are placed in front of his body. .
Snowmen are made in many snowy countries.
Cookie Ideas and Recipes The Happy Snowman
- 2 ½ cups (355g) Plain Flour
- ½ tsp Mckenzie’s Baking Powder 125g
- ½ tsp Homebrand Iodised Salt Drum 500g
- ¾ cup Unsalted Butter 250g (room temp)
- 200g (1 cup) Csr White Sugar
- 1 tsp (5ml) Queen Flavouring Extract Natural Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup (60g) Csr Icing Sugar Pure
- 3 tsp Woolworths Full Cream Milk
- 1 pkt Sshmallows White Mini Marshmallows 100g
- 1 pkt Allen’s Snakes Alive 200g bag
- 1 pkt Cadbury Baking Milk Chocolate Melts 225g
- 1 Black edible food pen
1. In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and salt together. Whisk to mix and set aside.
2. In an electric mixer with paddle attachment attached, cream butter and sugar until soft and pale (about 5 minutes). Beat it with the vanilla bean paste. Beat the egg.
3. Add flour mixture and mix on low speed until well combined.
4. Divide the dough into two equal parts. Flatten each section onto a disk and wrap it well with plastic wrap. Chill for about 45 minutes.
5. Preheat your oven to 170 ° C (conventional).
6. Remove and unpack a disc. Roll out the dough about 5 cm thick on a lightly floured work surface. Using a 7 cm round cutter, cut as many circles as possible. Place the cuts on prepared baking trays at 3 cm intervals. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Transfer baking trays to a wire rack to cool.
7. Mix powdered sugar and 3 teaspoons of milk until smooth to make white powder. Add 1 teaspoon more milk as needed to achieve a thick spreading consistency. Spread cream on the large chilled cookies and press a marshmallow over each cookie.
8. To start decorating your cookies, cut the spine of snake candy to get two thin elongated pieces. Wrap each piece around the base of the candies to create a scarf.
9.Using an orange toffee, cut small triangles to form the snowman’s nose. gently spoon a small amount of powdered sugar mixture at the bottom of the nose and in the middle of the marshmallow
10. Place three mini round colored chocolate buttons flowing down from the center of the stove to create buttons
11. Using the black food pencil, shape the snowman’s face and draw two arms.