We have some great Father’s Day recipes you can use to wish your dad Happy Father’s Day! Treat your father to a day of relaxation and good food 5 simple Father’s Day recipes from the grill! Dad might need some rest on his special day and what a good idea to celebrate Father’s Day by grilling up some of his favorite yummy family foods. That’s why these easy Father’s Day recipes are perfect!
Easy Father’s Day recipes from the grill
The third Sunday in June is always a special day for us. It’s kind of crazy that we don’t take it slow enough to celebrate things until a holiday approaches, but that’s usually the case. Younger children can help with the prep work and watch the clock. Older children can help with the meals.
Making these Father’s Day meals is a fantastic way to show your father or father figure how much you love them and a great way to spend quality time with them. Plus, each recipe is an easy recipe and is sure to quickly become your dad’s favorite.
This article contains affiliate links.
1. Grilled Steak Skewers Recipe
These grilled steak skewers are quick to cook and prep. It’s an easy way to enjoy a simple yet delicious dinner.
Ingredients needed to make Grilled Steak Kabobs:
For the marinade:
How to prepare steak kabobs for Father’s Day
- 2 pounds petite sirloin beef, diced1 red onion, diced
- 1 package bella mushrooms, halved
go over there Burnt Macaroni‘S Steak Kabobs to get the entire step-by-step guide. It’s one of the easiest recipes to make on the grill!
2. Grilled Rosemary Potatoes Recipe
These delicious Roasted Rosemary Potatoes are a great side to your meal. It tastes delicious with grilled steaks, salmon, fish or chicken!
Ingredients needed to make Roasted Rosemary Potatoes:
How to Prepare Grilled Rosemary Potatoes:
- First, par-cook the potatoes on the stovetop in 1 teaspoon of salt – these need to be cooked until they are tender enough to stick a fork in the middle.
- Next, remove and drain.
- While the potatoes are cooling, place the olive oil and rosemary in a plastic bag.
- Then add the potatoes and seal. Make sure the potatoes are covered in the mixture.
- Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes or up to 24 hours in advance.
- Remove from the fridge and stack the potatoes on skewers.
- Place on grill for 20-30 minutes until golden brown (turn once or twice to ensure even cooking).
3. Grilled shrimp and pineapple recipe
This Pineapple Grilled Shrimp recipe is a great way to spice up your dinner. Your friends and family will love it and making it will be a breeze!
Ingredients needed to prepare grilled shrimp and pineapple:
- Prawns (20-25 pieces), peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup jerk marinade
- Pineapple slices, cut into pieces
How to prepare grilled shrimp and pineapple:
- First pour the marinade into a plastic bag, then add the shrimp.
- Place in the fridge for at least 20-30 minutes to marinate.
- Then use a metal or Layer skewer, shrimp and pineapple and heat over medium-high heat.
- Fry for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
4. Recipe for grilled mushrooms with tomatoes and fresh mozzarella
These Grilled Mushrooms with Tomatoes and Fresh Mozzarella are delicious and very filling. It can be served as a main course or as a side dish!
Ingredients needed to prepare Grilled Mushrooms with Tomatoes and Fresh Mozzarella:
- Portobello mushroom caps
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 additional tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- Fresh mozzarella, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- Fresh basil, chopped
How to prepare grilled mushrooms with tomatoes and fresh mozzarella for Father’s Day
Go over there The Food Network for this delicious recipe and for the step-by-step guide to grilling.
5. Grilled Peaches with Honey and Cinnamon
There’s nothing like grilled peaches with honey and cinnamon for dessert after you’ve eaten all that steak, skewers, shrimp, potatoes and mushrooms. It’s very easy and not to say quick!
Ingredients needed to make Grilled Peaches with Honey and Cinnamon:
How to Prepare Grilled Peaches with Honey and Cinnamon:
- After the peaches are halved, drizzle each peach with half a tablespoon of honey.
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/4 tablespoon brown sugar over each peach.
- Place the peach, flat side down, on the grill for about 4 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and serve warm – top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
MORE BBQ recipes and other great Father’s Day recipes from the Kids Activities blog
Looking for more delicious dinner and health recipes for Father’s Day? Then try these out! They’re all my dad’s favorite foods and the perfect way to say I love you! Reach dad’s heart with a delicious and easy meal.
Now all you need is some fun Father’s Day desserts!
Which Father’s Day BBQ recipe will you try for your dad first?