- Advertisement -
Ingredients for Analı Kızlı Soup Recipe
For the stuffing
- 200 g lean ground mutton
- 2 onions
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon of pepper paste
- 100 g butter
- Black pepper< /ul>
For the filling
- 250 g ground beef
- 2.5 cups fine black bulgur
- 1 egg
- 1 tea glass of semolina
- 6 tablespoons of flour
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 2 teaspoons of pepper paste
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1.5 cups of water
For soup water
- 50 g butter
- 1 large onion
- 1.5 teaspoons of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of pepper paste
- 1 medium bowl of boiled chickpeas
- Salt, black pepper
- 10-12 glasses of water (Better is better with broth)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of dried mint ul>
How to Make Analı Kızlı Soup?
- Put ground beef in a pot and Fry until it releases its water. Add the finely chopped onions that are close to absorbing the water and absorb the water thoroughly.
- Then add tomato paste, butter and spices and fry thoroughly. Pour the roasted minced meat on the tray and cool.
- For the stuffing; Beat the beef thoroughly in a meat grinder (If you do not have a machine, have it minced 3 times at the butcher). Put your bulgur in a wide rimmed tray.
- Pour half a glass of water on it and mix it and leave it for 5-10 minutes. Then break the egg, add the semolina, the beaten meat and start kneading.
- Add the tomato paste while kneading and knead until well incorporated. Keep kneading by adding a little water from time to time.
- Add flour and spices last and knead until you get a soft meatball dough.
- For their mothers; Take walnut-sized pieces and roll them, using your fingertips to hollow out the rolled dough (make it as thin as possible). Put 1.5 teaspoons of ground beef into it and roll the dough and close it.
- Prepare meatball-sized balls of ground meat from the whole dough and stack them on a tray until you run out of minced meat. Then, prepare chickpea-sized balls (Girls) from the remaining meatball dough and collect them on a tray.
- For water, put butter in a large saucepan, add a small edible onion on top. While frying, add the tomato paste and fry lightly.
- Then add the broth and when it boils a little, add the chickpeas, salt and pepper. Add the lemon juice last.
- Add the small meatballs (Girls) you made while these are boiling, and add the big meatballs (Mothers) after 5 minutes. When the mains rise to the top of the water, close the bottom of the soup and add the dried mint and mix. Serve hot.
- You can serve Analı Kızlı soup with green beans with olive oil. Enjoy. Thus, the meatballs will be more delicious.
- The better you knead the meatball dough, the better it will be and it will not fall apart while cooking.
- After preparing the meatball dough, let it rest for 10 minutes, then knead it again and shape it.
- To shape the dough, you can wet your palms. In this way, you can roll it more easily without sticking it to your hand.
How Many Calories Are in 1 Portion of Anali and Maiden Soup?
- One portion of Anali and Maiden Soup, is about 30 calories. One serving is equal to one ladle of soup. You can add this recipe to your diet list.