We can say that our current recipe is one of the most made cookie recipes among pastry recipes. Because both a cookie with a nice presentation and the grated apple in it both add a nice smell to the cookie and add flavor. I don’t keep any type of cookie in the oven for more than 20-25 minutes. The longer the cookie stays in the oven, the harder it gets. If you take it out of the oven with a slightly soft consistency, it takes the consistency it should be because it stays outside for a while with its own heat. apple cookies, which you can serve at breakfast with tea and coffee, are more beautiful and delicious if you sprinkle powdered sugar or a little cinnamon while serving. If you want, grate the apples you will put in the apple cookies or pass them through a food processor like me.
Ingredients for the Apple Cookies Recipe
* 200 gr Sana oil (at room temperature)
* 3 cups of flour (345 gr)
* 2.5 tablespoons of yogurt (100 gr)
* l cup of powdered sugar (125 gr)
* l teaspoon of baking powder
* l coffee cup of granulated sugar (75 gr)
* l coffee cup ground walnuts(100 gr)
* l teaspoon of cinnamon (5gr)
* 2 small sized sour apples
For the topping:
How to Make Apple Cookies
* After peeling the apples, remove the core and grate them. Put the apples and sugar in a saucepan, over medium heat for about 10-15 minutes until the apples turn into marmalade. cook it. After cooking, add walnuts and cinnamon, mix, leave to cool.
* Preheat your oven to 180 degrees. Grease the baking tray.
* Sift the baking powder and flour together on the counter. Open it like a pool by leaving a big gap in the middle.
* Put the room temperature Sana oil, yogurt and half of the powdered sugar in the middle of the flour and mix well with a spoon.
* Make a dough by adding flour around the mixture. Knead the dough until you let go of your hand.
* Take walnut-sized pieces from the dough and roll it into a ball by hand.
* Make a flat round with your hand. Put l teaspoon of the mortar you prepared in the middle of the dough. combine accordingly. Shape the dough with your finger so that it sticks. Prepare the whole dough in this way.
* Place the sealed parts on the greased baking tray 3 fingers apart.
* For about 20-25 minutes in the preheated oven, the cookies are golden brown. Bake until cooked through. Take the tray out of the oven, after it cools down, transfer the cookies to a serving plate, sprinkle with powdered sugar or serve plain.
You can give the dough of Apple Cookie the shape you want. For example, you can roll the dough with a rolling pin to a thickness of half a finger, divide it into small triangles, put the mortar on its head, roll it up and bake it.
Recommendation of our user Müzeyyen:
I applied it just like in the apple cookie recipe, my friends, let me write my comments. First of all, it is less filling than the dough and its cinnamon is dense. You can double the apples and sugar without increasing it. my apples were not very sour, they were not very sweet, the sugar ratio kept up. other than that it’s very nice. I’m a soft lover, you can get a nice soft cookie in these recipes.