- Advertisement -
Ingredients for the Sea Coconut Artichoke Recipe
- 4 artichokes
- 4 asparagus (Cleaned and coarsely chopped)
- Juice of 1 lemon< /li>
- 1 teaspoon of powdered turmeric
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 carrot (Julian diced)
- 1 small potato (Julian Chopped)
- 3-4 stalks of scallions (Finely chopped)
- 2 cloves of garlic (Finely chopped)
- Salt – Black Pepper
How to Make Artichokes with Sea Beans?
- Put water and lemon juice in a large pot, add turmeric and mix. Add the artichokes and boil them until they soften.
- Pour olive oil in a pan and add all the vegetables except the artichokes and sauté until soft.
- Add the spring onions and garlic and continue sautéing for a few more minutes. Season with salt and pepper, mix and remove from the stove.
- Place the boiled artichokes on the serving plate and distribute the mortar you prepared inside. Drizzle light olive oil on top and serve cold.