- Advertisement -
Ingredients for the Avocado Smoothie Recipe
- 1/2 large ripe avocado
- 200 ml milk (low-fat)
- 1/4 piece green apple
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt (low fat)
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 10 leaves of fresh mint
How To Make Avocado Smoothie?
- First of all, cut an avocado in half and remove the seed in the middle.
- Take half of the avocado and peel it off. Then cut into cubes.
- After washing the green apple with plenty of water, cut it into 4 parts. Take one of these pieces and clean the seeds.
- Rinse the mint in water, then carefully remove the leaves.
- Place all the ingredients in the blender and blend until you get a slightly lumpy mixture.
- Transfer the mixture you have prepared to the glasses. If you wish, you can decorate with lemon slice and mint leaves. Bon appetit.
How Many Calories in 1 Serving Avocado Smoothie?
- One serving of avocado smoothie is worth about 270 calories. The calorie value may vary depending on the materials used in it.