- Advertisement -
Ingredients for the Azeri Levengi Recipe
- 2 glasses of walnuts
- 3 onions
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- Black Pepper
- Sunflower Oil
How to Make Azerbaijani Levengi?
- Coconuts in the kitchen passed through the robot. Then the onions are passed through the robot and after the water is drained, they are taken to the pan.
- The onions are fried in oil until they turn pink.
- Add the fried onions on the walnuts.
- Add salt, black pepper and pomegranate syrup to the mixture. Mix it well.
- If the levengi is too sour, 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar can be added.
- If the levengi is dry, you can add the juice of the drained onion or a small amount of sunflower oil. Bon appetit.