Ingredients for Baked Chicken Recipe
- Half a tea glass of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 dessert spoon of paprika
- 1 whole chicken
- 45 g butter
For the topping
- Fresh thyme< /li>
How to Make Baked Chicken?
- Take olive oil in a bowl. Add pomegranate syrup, finely chopped onion, tomato paste, salt and spices and mix.
- Apply the mixture on the chicken with a brush and let it rest for 30 minutes. Take the rested chicken in a baking dish. Cover it with greaseproof paper so that it does not darken too much.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for 3.5 hours, turning it every half an hour and applying a piece of butter on it. You can decorate it with fresh thyme.
- You can serve the baked chicken meal with rice pilaf and potato patties. Bon appetit in advance.
What are the Tips for Baked Chicken Recipe?
- To make the chicken cook easier, let it sit at room temperature for 20 minutes before starting the recipe.
- If you wish, you can soften the chicken by boiling it beforehand, then you can put it in the oven.
- You can flavor the marinated chicken with mint, lemon slices and rosemary.
- To enhance the flavor of the onions, instead of chopping them. Prefer grating.
- 10 minutes before the chicken is cooked, you can add tomatoes and peppers to the tray.
How Many Calories Is 1 Portion of Baked Chicken?
One serving of baked chicken is about 210 calories. It is recommended for those who are under weight control to remove their skin and consume it.
If the chicken dishes you can serve at special meals or celebrations appeal to your taste, you can take a look at the chicken with curry sauce or the chicken pie recipe known for its lightness.