- Advertisement -
Ingredients for Baked Fish Recipe
- 4 sea bass, sea bream or coral (depending on the season)
- 4 bay leaves
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 7 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 onion
- 10-15 slices of lemon
How to Bake Fish?
- First of all, remove the scales of the fish with the back of the knife and clean the fish thoroughly and drain the water.
- 2-3 scratches on both sides of the fish Throw it.
- Add salt, black pepper and olive oil into a bowl and mix.
- If your bowl is large, dip the fish into this mixture. If it is not wide, brush the mixture on both sides of the fish with a brush.
- Thinly slice the onion and lemon. Place onion, lemon slice and bay leaf on the scratches you made on the fish.
- Spread greaseproof paper on the baking tray. Place the lemon slices and onions on the bottom of the tray.
- Then place the fish you have prepared in a way that they are spaced on the tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for approximately 40 minutes.
- Then raise the oven to 250 degrees and cook for 10 more minutes.
- You can serve the cooked fish with salad and vegetables. Enjoy it.