- Advertisement -
Ingredients for Banana Chocolate Recipe
- 200 gr dark couverture chocolate
- 2 bananas
How to Make Banana Chocolate?< /h3>
- Melt the dark chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Slice the bananas into rounds, then shape half of them into a heart shape with the help of a knife.
- Dip the bananas in the melted chocolate and remove on a greaseproof paper.
- After freezing, skewer on sticks and serve.
- Bon appetit.
- Chocolate Bananas Take care not to move it before it freezes on it.
- Store in the refrigerator or away from sunlight.
- The storage period is not long since you use fresh fruit in it.
- You can use different fruits according to the season.