Ingredients for the Roasted Red Beans Recipe
- 20 red kidney fish (cleaned, head and tail cut off)
- 1 glass of tomato puree (preferably homemade canned)
- 1 clove of finely chopped garlic
- 4-5 sprigs of parsley
- 2 sprigs of dill
- Salt, black pepper, cumin, sumac
- 30 g butter
- 1/2 purple cabbage
- 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Half a teaspoon of cinnamon (optional)
- 2 sprigs of fresh coriander
How to Steam Kidney Beans?
- First, spread the tomato puree in a medium saucepan. Place the kidney beans on it.
- Sprinkle the spices with the garlic, chopped parsley and dill over the fish.
- Lastly, place the butter that you cut into small pieces. Cover the pan and cook on medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the purple cabbage and rub it with salt to complement the flavor. Heat the olive oil in the pan and add it to the cabbage.
- Add the cinnamon and cook until soft. Remove from the stove, sprinkle with finely chopped coriander and serve alongside the fish.
- You can serve steamed red mullet with fava.
What are the Tips for Steamed Red Bean?
- If you have time, clean the red mullet, salt it and let it rest for 1 hour.
- Then rinse with plenty of water and start the recipe.
- While cooking the fish Add bay leaf and lemon slice on top. This way, you can prevent odor.
- Direct olive oil on the kidney beans after cooking.
How Many Calories in 1 Portion of Steamed Red Beans?
- One serving of steamed kidney beans is about 125 calories. You can add this recipe to your diet list. If you wish, you can also try the steamed anchovy recipe, which is a favorite of the Black Sea Region.
You can take a look at the most delicious fish recipes that will beautify your table during the winter months, and share the recipes you like with your loved ones.