Ingredients for Ravioli Soup with Beetroot
- 1 red onion
- Manti with beetroot
- Green lentils
- Pepper Paste
- Ravioli or pasta water (otherwise lukewarm water)
- Black pepper
- Chili flakes
- Olive Oil
How to Make Ravioli with Beetroot Soup?
- Grated red onion.
- Put olive oil in the pot, when the oil gets hot, add the grated onion and mix.
- Put paste and spices are mixed and mixed.
- Green lentils and ravioli are also added and mixed.
- Water is added.
- The soup is boiled until all the ingredients are cooked. Served hot.