Ingredients for the Beet Juice and Purple Carrot Soup Recipe
- 2 small red onions
- 2 purple carrots
- 1 tea glass of beet juice
- Hot water
- Olive oil
- 1 pinch of turmeric
- 1 pinch of ginger
- 1 pinch of paprika
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
How to Make Soup with Beet Juice and Purple Carrot?
- The vegetables are roughly chopped.
- Put olive oil and butter in the pan, when the oil heats up, first the red onion and all the vegetables are added by mixing them in order.
- Spices are added.
- The vegetables are cooked on low setting until they leave their juices and soften. .
- Hot water is added, beet juice is added.
- The vegetables are left to boil until they are completely soft.
- It is placed in a blender. Served hot.