- Advertisement -
Ingredients for Big Heart Cookie Recipe
- 2.5-3 glasses of flour
- 170 g butter (at room temperature)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg (at room temperature)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of almond extract / aroma (Optional)
- Cake gel or chocolate cream
How to Make Big Heart Cookies?
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt in a deep bowl.
- In another bowl Whisk the powdered sugar and butter until it becomes creamy. Add the egg and almond extract and continue whisking.
- Add the dry ingredients and knead a soft dough. Divide the dough in half, wrap it in cling film and let it rest in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- To use it as a mold, cut two large hearts from baking paper that fit the width of the baking tray.
- Re-knead the dough you take out from the refrigerator with a little flour and roll it out in 0.5 cm thickness with a roller on baking paper in turn.
- Put your big heart mold on it and cut the extra edges of the dough with the help of a floured knife or dough spatula. Place the two large heart dough on two separate trays with the baking paper underneath.
- One of the hearts will be the base and the top. Make holes in the heart that will be the top with heart molds of the size you want.
- If you want, you can also bake the small hearts as cookies, or use them for decoration on the big heart.
- Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 15-20 minutes in a controlled manner. When you take it out of the oven, wait for them to come to room temperature to take them out of the tray.
- You can use homemade marmalade, instant cake gel or chocolate cream for the mezzanine.
- Gently rub your mezzanine material on the base heart cookie and the upper heart. place. Lightly press so that the material fills the gaps and stabilizes. Share with your favorite.
- The glass size used in the recipes is 200 ml. Enjoy it.