Ingredients for the Bluefish Recipe on Paper
- 4 Bluefish
- 2 onions
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 3 tomatoes
- 4 green peppers
- 1 coffee cup of olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt, black pepper
How to Make Bluefish on Paper?
- Clean the fish and wash it with plenty of water. Take a strainer and drain the water. Make shallow, longitudinal cuts on the fish with a knife.
- Peel the onions and cut them into half rings. Clean and chop the parsley. Peel and dice the tomatoes.
- Clean the green peppers and cut them into thin rings. Take the vegetables in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to it and mix.
- Rub the fish with lemon juice and olive oil. Place the fish in rectangular cut greaseproof paper.
- Spread the tomato mixture on it and close the edges of the papers tightly.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Serve hot.
- You can serve the bluefish on the paper with the kidney beans. Bon appetit.
What are the Tips for Bluefish on Paper?
- Before you start the recipe, you can dry the fish with a paper towel to remove excess oil.< /li>
- For the fish to be aromatic; You can dip it in a mixture of salt, olive oil and black pepper.
- If you wish, you can grill it instead of baking it in the oven.
- If you do not want any odors to form during cooking, you can sprinkle bay leaves or parsley on the baking tray.< li>Keep the cooked fish on a paper towel. Thus, you can filter the oil more easily.
How Many Calories in 1 Portion of Bluefish in Paper?
- One portion of bluefish on paper is approximately 160 calories. You can add this recipe, which is rich in protein, iron and phosphorus, to your diet list.
If you are looking for fish dishes that you can prepare at home in a short time, you can try the low-calorie steamed sea bass recipe. Do not forget to take a look at the sauces that go with the fish to add flavor to your meals.