- Advertisement -
Ingredients for Buffalo Wings Recipe
- 1 kg Chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or 3 crushed cloves garlic
- Black pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons of hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 4 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of barbecue sauce
How to Make Buffalo Wings?
- The oven is preheated to 180 degrees and a baking tray A wire grid is placed on it.
- In a large bowl, oil the chicken wings and season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Transfer to the wire on the prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 40 minutes until the chicken is golden and the skin is crispy. In a small saucepan, whisk together the hot sauce, barbecue sauce, and honey.
- Bring to a boil, then mix with butter. Cook for about 2 minutes, until the butter is melted and reduced slightly.
- Transfer the cooked wings to a bowl and drizzle with sauce until completely coated. Put the wings back on the wire on the tray, 5-7 minutes will be enough for them to cook.
- The sauce is cooked until it caramelizes. You can serve it with any sauce and vegetables you want. Bon appetit.