- Advertisement -
Ingredients for the Yoghurt Cheesecake Recipe
- 1-1 / 4 cups of granola (50-56 grams of sugar less than 10 grams should be preferred)
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3-4 tablespoons of water
For the inner filling:
- 1-1 / 2 glasses of ricotta or curd
- 1 glass of fat-free yogurt
- 3 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- ¼ glass of orange juice
- 1-1 / 4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of orange zest
- 1-1 / 4 glass of fresh blueberries
How to Make a Yoghurt Cheesecake
- Heat the oven to 180 ° C. Pass the granola, walnuts, and ginger through the food processor. Add the water into it and pass it over until the ingredients are mixed.
- Spread the mixture in a heat-resistant round glass container as the bottom part and cook for 10 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients except blueberries in another bowl.
- After the lower part of the oven is cooked, fill it with the filling you have prepared and put it back in the oven.
- Cook the middle part for 30-35 minutes until it is cooked.
- After the cheesecake is cooked, cover it with blueberries and refrigerate for a few hours.