- Advertisement -
Ingredients for Cherry Chard Wrap Recipe
- 1 chard colored chard
For the stuffing
- 1 glass of water rice
- 1 onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Fresh mint (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 40 cherries
- < li>2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 glass of water
How to make Cherry Chard Wrap?
- After soaking the rice in hot water for 20 minutes then wash and strain.
- Chop the onion finely and fry it with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the rice to the lightly colored onion and continue frying.
- Then add all the necessary ingredients for the mortar and fry for 3 more minutes on low heat.
- Add the cherries that are close to taking them from the stove, mix them a few times without crushing them and remove from the stove.
- Wash the chard leaves and soak them in hot water for 3 minutes.
- Put the inner mortar you prepared on the chard leaf and wrap it in the size you want and place it in the pot.
- After adding 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 glass of water, place a plate on the wraps and close the lid of the pot.
- When it starts to boil, reduce the heat and cook for 15 minutes.
- Place the chard wraps on a serving plate and garnish with cherries with tiny edible flowers and serve. Bon appetit.
What are the Tips for Cherry Chard Wrap Recipe?
- Roast fresh lemon slices on the stove to add flavor to the wrap and serve. Add it to the plate.
- If the chard leaves are too big, you can also use them by dividing them in half.
- After boiling the veins of the chard, you can crush them with a glass under a glass.
- Cherry 3 tablespoons of water, 1 You can use it as a sauce after boiling it with tablespoons of sugar.