- Advertisement -
Ingredients for the Cuban Coffee Recipe
- 3 tablespoons of filter coffee
- Enough water for the Moka pot (approximately 200 ml)
- 50 gr sugar
How to Make Cuban Coffee?
- Add water to the Moka pot up to the nail part.
- Put coffee in the inner chamber, close the lid, and let it cook on low heat.
- It is cooked when the hopper is filled with coffee.
- Coffee is put into sugar and whisked with a whisk until foamy.
- The remaining coffee is poured into a serving glass and served with foam on it. Enjoy your meal.