- Advertisement -
Ingredients for Deep Dish Pizza Recipe
For pizza dough:
- 2.5 cups of flour
- 1 package instant yeast
- 1/2 cup corn flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 70 grams of butter
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 20 gr. butter (for the top of the dough)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
For tomato sauce:
- 2 tomatoes < li> 1 teaspoon of butter
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 cup of tomato puree
For the top:
- 200 grams of bacon
- 250 grams of mozzarella cheese
How to Make Deep Dish Pizza
- For tomato sauce; First, take the butter in the sauce pan and melt it.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic, then add it over the melted oil.
- Chop the tomatoes coarsely. When the color of the onion starts to change, add the tomato and tomato puree and mix.
- When the sauce starts to boil, add the spices. Mix for 1-2 more minutes and remove from the stove.
- For pizza dough; Add all the ingredients required for the dough (except olive oil and 20 grams of butter) into the mixing bowl and knead.
- Add the flour little by little to get an earlobe-like dough.
- To make the dough leaven. Apply olive oil on it with a brush and let it rest for 40 minutes.
- When the dough is fermented, take it to the floured kitchen counter and thin it with a roller.
- Add the melted butter in the middle of the dough and spread it nicely on the edges. < li> Fold the dough in half like an envelope and let it rest for about 20 more minutes.
- In the meantime, set the oven to 180 degrees. Grease a cake mold with high edges well.
- Thin the dough again with a roller and place it in the cake mold.
- After cutting off the excess edges with a knife, add the tomato sauce on it and spread it all over.
- Then add the grated mozzarella cheese and sliced bacon.
- Cook in a preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes in a controlled manner. Bon Appetit.
What Are The Tips Of The Deep Dish Pizza Recipe?
- Use lukewarm water to ferment the dough faster.
- Use a round mold to prevent the pizza from spreading and to cook it better.
- Starting the recipe by making pizza sauce saves you time. Do not add the pizza sauce on the dough before it cools down enough.
- You can enrich the pizza with finely chopped parsley and chives.