- Advertisement -
Ingredients for Dragon Fruit Smoothie Recipe
- 1 dragon fruit
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup of blackberries
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 150 gr. Strawberry Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
How to Make a Dragon Fruit Smoothie
- Firstly, peel the dragon fruit and clean it well.< /li>
- Then cut the dragon fruit into large pieces.
- Sort the blackberry and raspberry.
- Put the dragon fruit, blackberry, raspberry, lemon juice, milk, strawberry yogurt into the blender. and take the chia seeds.
- Crush the mixture until it reaches a clear consistency.
- Leave the mixture you prepared in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Then pour the mixture into a glass and garnish with mint leaves and serve. do it. Bon appetit.