- Advertisement -
Ingredients for the Fish Stuffed Ravioli Recipe
For the dough:
- 300 gr flour
- 3 eggs < /li>
- 1 pinch of salt
For the mortar:
- 1 kg sea bream or sea bass
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2-3 tablespoons grated parmesan
- 2 eggs
- Olive Oil
How to Make Ravioli with Fish Stuffing
- Preheat the oven.
- Place the fish, garlic and olive oil on the baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- Sort the meat of the cooked fish in a bowl, add the garlic.
- Mix all the ingredients for the mortar by putting them in.
- For the dough, take the flour in a bowl and make room in the middle for the eggs. Add the eggs and salt in the middle and knead.
- Lightly roll out the dough, put the mortar and cover it.
- Boil in salted boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Serve plain if you wish, or with sauce if you wish. Enjoy your meal.