Ingredients for Fit Apple Crumble Recipe
- 30 g oats
- 45 g whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 50 g of coconut oil
- 25 g of coconut sugar
- < li> 2-3 pieces (500 g) flavored apples (such as granny smith, macoun, or empire)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar
- 50 g of pecans
- Half a teaspoon of cinnamon, less salt, less cloves, less nutmeg
How to Make a Fit Apple Crumble?
- For the dough; Put wheat flour, oats, coconut oil, salt and coconut sugar into the kitchen rocket and mix until it becomes dough.
- To prepare the filling, peel the apples and slice them thinly.
- Add coconut sugar, pecans, salt, cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg on it.
- First, spread the filling material and the dough you prepared on the round tart mold with a diameter of 23 cm. < li> Bake the dessert in 180 degrees oven for 45 minutes.
- You can serve Fit apple crumble dessert with peach ice cream. Bon appetit.
What are Fit Apple Crumble Tips?
- To make the dough crispy, you can add a teaspoon of butter to the mixture. .
- Make sure that the butter you will use is cold. In this way, you can prevent the dough from getting runny.
- For the ingredients to be identified, turn it into bread crumbs by passing it through a mixer or robot.
- If you wish, you can add aroma with dried fruit slices.
How Many Calories Is 1 Portion of Fit Apple Crumble?
One serving of Fit Apple Crumble Recipe is about 120 calories. You can add this recipe to the dessert section of diet lists. If you wish, you can also try the English style apple crumble recipe.
Do not forget to take a look at practical and delicious diet foods that will make your tables beautiful with their low calories.