- Advertisement -
Ingredients for Flourless Fat Free Chocolate Brownie Recipe
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder + 1 pack of baking Powder
How to Make a Flourless Fat Free Chocolate Cake?
- We divide the egg whites and yolks into two separate containers and whisk the whites with a mixer until they become snow.
- Be careful not to let the yellow inside the egg whites.
- Then add the egg yolks on the chocolate melted in a bain-marie and whisk it, add baking powder and cocoa and whisk the egg whites.
- We add gradually and soften the dough by mixing with a spatula from the bottom to the top.
- The egg whites we added first may be extinguished, no problem, but we need to be careful to mix it a little more gently when we add it next. In the 180 degree oven that we preheated with, we bake for 35 minutes in the program with fan without top and bottom heating. we order and it is ready.