Ingredients for the Forest Fruit Cold Cake Recipe
- 2 eggs
- Half a tea glass of brown sugar
- 1 sachet of Dr. Oetker Vanillin with Sugar
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter
- 1 teaspoon of flour
- 1 teaspoon of Dr. Oetker Baking Powder
Mix with pudding:
- 1 sachet of Dr. Oetker Vanilla Pudding
- Half a glass of milk
- 1 glass of cream
- 1 bag of Dr. Oetker Gelatin
- 1 sachet of Dr. Oetker Whipped Cream
- 1 glass of chilled milk in the refrigerator
For the filling and topping:
- 3 glasses of water
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons of Dr. Oetker Lemon Liquid Flavoring
- 2 bags of Dr. Oetker Gelatin
- 1 cup of frozen blueberry (blueberry)
- 1 cup of frozen raspberry
- 1 cup of frozen blackcurrant
- 1 glass of frozen black mulberry
How to make Cold Forest Fruit Cake?
Preparation of the dough
- Mix the eggs and brown sugar with a mixer for 1-2 minutes. beat it. Add the vanilla sugar and melted butter and beat for a short while. Add flour and baking powder and beat for 30 seconds. Take the dough into a greased 24 cm diameter springform mold and bake in the oven heated to 160°C for 15-20 minutes. cook it. Take it out of the oven and let it cool in the mold.
Preparing the pudding
- Place the milk, cream and pudding in the pot, mix with a hand whisk on the stove at medium heat. When it starts to boil, add 1 bag of gelatin, reduce the heat and cook for 1 min. cook more. Take it from the stove and cool it by stirring occasionally.
Preparation of the gelatinous mixture
- Put 3 glasses of water, granulated sugar and flavoring in the pot, mix it with a hand whisk and cook it on medium heat. . When it starts to boil, add the gelatins, reduce the heat and cook for 1-2 minutes. cook more. Remove from the oven and leave at room temperature.
Preparation of the filling and topping
- Remove the cake from the mold, clean the mold and put the cake back into the mold. Beat the whipped cream with 1 glass of cold milk according to the recipe. Add the pudding and cook for 1 min. beat more. Spread it on the cake, put it in the refrigerator and leave it for 1 hour.
- At the end of the time, arrange the fruits on it. Pour the gelatinous mixture little by little with a spoon. Keep in the refrigerator for 2 hours and serve by slicing.