- Advertisement -
Ingredients for Gluten-Free Pancake Recipe
- 1 glass of milk
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar (you can reduce the amount if desired)
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- Chocolate chunks
- Half a pack of baking powder
- Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- 2 teaspoons of gluten-free flour
- 1 bowl of oats< /ul>
How to Make Gluten-Free Pancakes
- Put the oats in a blender and add gluten-free flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt to the flour you get, and get a homogeneous mixture.
- In a separate bowl, add milk, egg, banana and vanilla extract and pass through a blender.
- Mix the liquid and flour mixture you have obtained. Cook by leaving a ladle on your lightly oiled pan.
- You can also add chocolate chips while cooking.