- Advertisement -
Ingredients for Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pasta Recipe
- 500 g pumpkin (diced)
- 250 g pasta (Preferably gluten-free)
- 1 garlic cloves
- 2 glasses of chicken stock
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon of sweet paprika
- 1 tea spoon of thyme
- Salt (According to your taste)
- Olive oil
For the topping
- Grated Parmesan (Or any cheese you like)
- Chickpeas (Optional)
- Roasted in butter Pumpkin (Optional)
How to Make Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pasta?
- Heat the olive oil, garlic and thyme in a saucepan.
- Add the diced zucchini, mix and slowly add the chicken stock and cook on low heat for 30-35 minutes.
- Then add lemon juice, black pepper, salt and parsley and keep it on the stove for a few more minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta by throwing it into boiling water in another pot.
- Finally, mix the cooked pasta with the zucchini you prepared and serve.