Ingredients for Green Lentil Salad Recipe
- 1 cup of green lentils
- 5~6 scallions (finely chopped) li>
- Half a bunch of parsley
- Half a bunch of dill
- Half a glass of pomegranate seeds
For the sauce
- 1~2 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1~2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Black Pepper
How to Make Green Lentil Salad?
- Firstly, wash the lentils with plenty of water and drain the water. Then put it in the pot, add enough water to cover it and boil it until it becomes soft.
- Then drain the boiled lentils and put them in a bowl. Add fresh onion, chopped parsley and dill, pomegranate seeds and mix them.
- Mix the olive oil, salt, pepper, and lemon juice in a bowl and drizzle over the salad. Add all the ingredients and mix them.
- You can serve the green lentil salad as an appetizer, along with the Hunkar liked dinner. Bon appetit in advance.
What are the Tips for Green Lentil Salad?
- Boil the water beforehand for boiling and throw the green lentils into boiling water.< li>Use a perforated strainer to prevent the lentils from falling apart after softening. Do not rinse with cold water.
- If you want the salad to be prepared with various ingredients, you can also add roasted peppers and eggplants.
- After blending the salad in a bowl, you can garnish it with mustard or pomegranate syrup.< /ul>
How Many Calories Are in 1 Portion of Green Lentil Salad?
- A 150 gram portion of Green Lentil Salad is approximately 115 calories. This recipe, which is prepared with rich nutritional values, can be consumed by adding it to diet lists. If you wish, you can also try the cowpea salad recipe prepared with the boiled method.
Salads that go well with main dishes can be prepared with different ingredients. If you also want to enrich your lunch and dinner meals, you can browse salad recipes and try the most popular recipes at home.