- Advertisement -
Ingredients for the Grilled Cheese Recipe
- 2 slices of toast bread
- 2 slices of cheedar cheese
- 1 dessert spoon of butter
How to Make a Grilled Cheese
- First take a slice of bread on the counter and place the cheese in it.
- Cover the other toasted bread on the cheeses.
- Cut the bread diagonally with a knife.
- Apply 1 teaspoon of butter on both sides of the triangular toast.
- Take the non-stick pan on the stove and heat it.
- Bake the bread on both sides until it is browned.
- When the cheese in the bread begins to melt, the grilled cheese is ready. Enjoy it.