Ingredients for Grilled Turkey Breast Meat Salad Recipe
- Half kg fillet turkey breast
- Level lettuce
- Half a bunch of rocket
- 100 g aged cheddar cheese or 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 2~3 slices of rye bread
For marinade sauce
- Half a tea glass of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 2 sprigs of fresh basil< li>1 sprig of fresh rosemary
For the salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard
- 2/3 tea glass of olive oil li>
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1~2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons strained yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Black Pepper
How to Make Grilled Turkey Breast Meat Salad
- Slice the turkey meat first. Mix the necessary ingredients for the marinade in a deep bowl.
- Soak the sauce on all sides of the turkey meat. Soak in marinade for 3-4 hours. Heat the grill.
- After removing the excess sauce from the meat you prepared, cook both sides on the grill.
- Take fresh lettuce leaves in the salad bowl (in the middle of the lettuce). Add fresh arugula leaves on top.
- Grated aged cheddar cheese or parmesan cheese and sprinkle over the salad. Cut the rye bread into cubes and fry it in the oven and add it to the salad.
- After adding the turkey meat to the salad, mix the ingredients for the sauce in a deep bowl. Drizzle over the salad you have prepared.
- You can serve grilled turkey breast meat salad with creamy mushroom pasta. Bon appetit in advance.
What are the Tips for Grilled Turkey Breast Salad?
- Make sure to rub the turkey meat with sea salt before cooking. Then you can rinse it with plenty of water.
- Do not forget to rest the turkey meat after sauce. Thanks to the resting process, the turkey will be identified with the sauce and its flavor will intensify.
- Make sure that the ingredients you use in salad making are fresh. Let the vegetables you rinse with dry for a while.
- Add the dressing of the salad at the time of serving so that it does not release its juice.
How Many Calories in 1 Portion of Grilled Turkey Breast Meat Salad?
One serving of grilled turkey breast meat salad is about 135 calories. Since its fat value is low, this recipe can be consumed by those who follow a diet and those who are under weight control.
If you are looking for snacks that you can serve alongside your meals, you can benefit from salad recipes. Don’t forget to take a look at the New Year’s dishes, which consist of delicious and practical recipes from main course to salad, from hot starter to dessert!