- Advertisement -
Ingredients for the Hibiscus Dish Recipe
- 500 gr hibiscus
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
- 2 dishes tablespoon of bulgur
- 1 tomato
- 1 teaspoon of tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
How to Make Hibiscus Dish?
- Place olive oil in a pot.
- Chop mallow stems and leaves together.
- Chopped onions and crushed garlic are roasted in a pot.
- When the color of the onions starts to change, tomato paste is added and roasted until the smell comes out.
- All the ingredients are mixed by adding hibiscus, chopped tomatoes and bulgur.
- After adding salt and optional spices, water is added and left to cook. Bon appetit.