- Advertisement -
Ingredients for Homemade Blackberry Sauce Recipe
- 1 glass of water
- Quarter lemon juice
- 12-15 blackberries (350-400 gr)
How to Make Homemade Blackberry Sauce
- Add water and sugar to a pot. (If you want a granular sauce, boil sugar and water for 5 – 10 minutes and bring it to the consistency of sherbet)
- Blackberries and lemon juice and boil for 3-5 minutes.
- It is taken with the help of a blender and 1- It is cooled in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- It is used as a sauce in custard-style desserts or ice creams as desired.