- Advertisement -
Ingredients for Hot Dog Recipe
- 4 sandwich bread
- 4 long sausages
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 dessert spoon flour
- 1.5 cups hot water
- 1/4 tea glass vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic
How to Make a Hot Dog?
- First, put margarine, tomato paste and flour in a small saucepan.
- On medium heat 1 Cook for 2 minutes.
- Finely chop the garlic and add it to the mixture. Then add the hot water and salt and continue to mix.
- When the tomato paste begins to boil, add the vinegar and sausages.
- Boil the sausages on medium heat for approximately 20-25 minutes. < li> After the sausages are cooked, pour the tomato paste sauce mixture between the sandwich breads.
- Place the sausages in the bread. Serve with ketchup, mayonnaise and mustard. Enjoy it.