- Advertisement -
Ingredients for the Chestnut Kutap Recipe
For the dough:
- 400 grams of wheat flour
- 1 egg< /li>
- 1/2 glass of water
For the mortar:
- 450 grams chestnuts
- 1 onion
- 70 grams butter
- Black pepper
How to Make Kutap with Chestnuts?
- First of all, flour, salt, egg and water are taken into a bowl and the resulting dough is kneaded.
- The dough is rested for 20 minutes.
- For the mortar; The onion is finely chopped and fried in butter until golden brown.
- Pre-boiled and cleaned chestnuts are poured over the onion. It is sautéed by adding black pepper, sumac and salt.
- The prepared chestnut mortar is crushed well with a fork.
- The dough is divided into egg-sized balls and rolled out thinly with a rolling pin.< li>Mortar is placed on half of the phyllo, and the other side is covered in a crescent shape.
- Both sides are cooked in a heated pan until golden brown.
- While serving, it is greased with butter and served with yoghurt. . Bon appetit.