- Advertisement -
Ingredients for Kidney Bean Stew Recipe
- 500 g red beans, sorted
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
- 2 water glass of hot water
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 clove garlic
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
For the topping
- 4 sprigs of parsley
How to Make Kidney Steak?
- Cut the onion into cubes and fry in olive oil until golden brown. Grate the garlic and mix it into the onion.
- Add tomato paste and fry for 2 minutes. Dice the potatoes, cut the carrots into rounds and add to the pot with the kidney beans.
- Add salt, sugar and lemon juice. Add hot water and close the lid of the pot and cook on low heat until it softens and absorbs its water. Serve by garnishing it with finely chopped parsley.
- You can serve pinto rice with steamed anchovies. Bon appetit.
Here you can find practical appetizer recipes that you can serve alongside main courses. If you wish, you can also take a look at the delicious fava recipe.