- Advertisement -
Ingredients for Yeast Breadcrumbs Recipe
- 500 g flour
- 15 g fresh yeast
- 25 g sugar
- 10 g salt
- 250-280 ml water
- 50 g oil
How to Make Yeast Breadcrumbs
- For breadcrumbs, flour, sugar and salt are added and blended.
- Oil is added and kneaded.
- The yeast is opened in water and added to the dough and brought to a homogeneous consistency.
- After forming the breadcrumbs, they are arranged on the tray. Cover and ferment for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, it is baked in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for 40 minutes, after pouring sesame or black cumin seeds on it.
- Good luck.