Ingredients for Leek Soup Recipe
- 500 g leek
- 2 carrots
- 1 potato
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons of red lentils
- 5 glasses of water
- 3 glasses of broth
- 1 tablespoon of butter
For the finishing:
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 glass of milk
- 1 egg < /li>
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper
How to Make Leek Soup?
- Separate and wash the outer leaves of the leeks. Chop 2-3 inches wide. Sort the red lentils, wash them several times and drain well.
- Put the leeks you have prepared in a pot. Clean the carrots and grate coarsely. Peel the skin of the potatoes and onions and grate them coarsely.
- Place the vegetables in a saucepan, add 5 glasses of water and boil them until they soften. Take it off the heat and mash it with a blender. Add 3 glasses of broth and cook on low heat.
- Mix the flour, milk, salt and pepper. Add the egg and whisk. Add it to the soup by mixing it, bring it to a boil, melt the butter and drizzle over it.
- You can serve the leek soup with the baked mucver, which goes well with it. Bon appetit in advance.
What are the Tips for Leek Soup?
- Make sure that the leeks you will use are not crusty.
- Add a pinch of granulated sugar. In this way, you can balance the taste.
- You can also use chicken broth instead of broth while preparing the soup.
- If the consistency of the soup is too liquid, add flour little by little to thicken it.
- Blend it once before adding the seasoning to remove any residue.
How Many Calories in 1 Serving Leek Soup?
One serving of leek soup is approx. It is 35 calories. You can add this vitamin K-rich recipe to your diet lists.
Looking for soup recipes to spice up your starter menus? You can take a look at the onion soup recipe, which is a natural antibiotic against colds.