- Advertisement -
Ingredients for Mashed Kumpir Recipe
- 1 medium potato
- 1 medium beetroot
- 3-4 spoons of grated cheddar cheese
How to Make Mashed Potatoes?
- Peel the skin of the beet and boil it. Wash the potato thoroughly, put it in the oven and cook it.
- Cut the cooked potato in half, remove the insides with a spoon without damaging the peel.
- Pure the potatoes and boiled beets together.
- Mix well with grated cheddar and divide into potato skins.
- If you wish, you can sprinkle one more piece of cheese on them and bake for 1-2 more minutes (for older children, you can add finely chopped scallions into the puree).