- Advertisement -
Ingredients for Mini Souffle Cake Recipe
- 2 organic eggs
- 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon of raw cocoa
- 100gr unsweetened dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon of goat butter
For the topping;
- < li>Strawberries or seasonal fruits of your choice
How to Make Mini Souffle Cake?
- Let’s separate the white and yellow of the eggs.
- Let’s add our natural sugar into the yolk and whisk until it turns white.
- Let’s melt our chocolate and butter in a bain-marie and add them into our mixture by mixing them from the outside to the inside.
- In a separate bowl. Let’s put the egg whites into it with the tip of a teaspoon of salt and mix it well with the mixer until it turns white foam, and pour it into the first mixture we made and mix it a little with a spoon, again without turning it out from the outside to the inside. .
- Let’s preheat our oven to 200 degrees and cook it for about 10 minutes until it rises, by checking the top without getting too brown. Enjoy.