Ingredients for Molasses Halva Recipe
- 125 g butter
- 2 glasses of flour
- Half a tea glass olive oil
- 1.5 glasses of water
- 1 glass of granulated sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 1 tea glass of grape molasses
- 2/3 cup coarsely ground walnuts
For the topping
How to Make Molasses Halva ?
- Melt the butter in a heavy-bottomed saucepan. Add olive oil and flour and fry until it changes color.
- Add walnuts and fry for a few more minutes. Mix water, molasses, vanilla and sugar in a bowl and add to the flour you roasted and mix quickly.
- Cook for 5 minutes and leave it to cool down. Take pieces from the mixture, flatten them on the counter and cut them with a flower-shaped cookie cutter and arrange on a serving plate. Dip hazelnuts in the middle.
What are the Tricks of Molasses Halva?
- Stir constantly with a wooden spoon in opposite directions so that the bottom of the halvah does not stick.< li>Using margarine in halva making is among the common mistakes. Butter should be used to blend the halva with its own scent.
- If the consistency is soft, you can add flour little by little.
- Mix the molasses mixture until the ingredients are identical to each other.