- Advertisement -
Ingredients for the Muffin Recipe with Chocolate Creme Anglaise Sauce
- 200 g dark chocolate (70% cocoa)
- 200 g butter
- 4 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 220 g brown sugar
- 75 g flour
- 125 g roasted hazelnuts
- 2 teaspoons of cocoa
Creme anglaise sauce
- 250 ml milk
- 125 ml cream
- 6 pcs egg yolk
- 75 g icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavor
How to Make Muffins with Chocolate Creme Anglaise Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Grease the inside of your muffin tins.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a bain-marie.
- Beat the eggs, egg yolk and sugar well. Sift the flour and add the nuts. Then slowly add the chocolate you prepared in a bain-marie and pour it into your muffin molds. Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Prepare your creme anglaise sauce on the one hand.
- Gently separate your puddings from the oven with a knife. Sprinkle with cocoa powder and serve with warm creme anglaise.
- Preparation of creme anglaise sauce; In a small saucepan, heat the cream and milk until it begins to boil.
- Whisk the egg yolk, sugar and vanilla well in a bowl. Combine it with the cream and milk mixture and heat it for a while, stirring with a wooden spoon. When the wooden spoon starts to coat, remove it from the stove.