- Advertisement -
Ingredients for Mulberry Molasses Recipe
- 1 measure of mulberry
- 1 measure of filtered mulberry juice
How to Make Mulberry Molasses?< /h3>
- First, wrap the mulberries in a clean cheesecloth or sack and place a large bowl under it.
- Move the bag up and down to allow the water to drain.
- Then Take the mulberry and the juices in a large saucepan. Turn on the stove and let it boil.
- When the mulberries start to boil, take the kefir that starts to rise on it.
- Cook for about 45 minutes until the color of the mulberry is browned and the rawness is gone.
- Boiling mulberry Put the mixture back into the strainer and use a bowl to drain it.
- When the mulberry is completely drained, transfer the filtered water back to the cooking pot.
- As the water boils, remove the foam that comes out with the help of a spoon.
- After boiling for another 10 minutes, put the mulberry molasses in containers and store it in a sunny place.
- A yellow layer will form on the molasses that is kept under the sun for 2 days.
- After 2 days, the molasses will form. Strain through cheesecloth and put in glass jars. You can keep it in the refrigerator. Bon appetit.
What are the Tips for Mulberry Molasses Recipe?
- Taste the mulberries from time to time while cooking. When the sugar melts completely and becomes tasteless, it increases the flavor of molasses.
- Be careful not to mix too much while cooking the mulberries. In this way, you can prevent it from falling apart.
- The containers that you will use to soak the mulberries in the sun should be rubbed and washed with slightly moistened ash.
- The containers that are rubbed with ash, rinsed and dried will prevent the molasses from souring.
- Humid and sunless environments will cause the molasses to turn sour and ripen later.
- To prevent the molasses from souring, do not touch the molasses with a wet object during both cooking and consumption.
- if you are going to use mulberry; You need to use one measure of dried mulberry in 2 measures of water.
How Many Calories in 1 Portion of Mulberry Molasses?
- One portion of mulberry molasses , is about 45 calories. So, does mulberry molasses make you gain weight? Although it is low in calories when consumed in moderation, mulberry molasses also has an appetizing feature. Therefore, it helps to gain weight when consumed too much.