- Advertisement -
Ingredients for Baby Cake Recipe without Oven
- 1 egg
- Quartered carrot grated
- 1 walnut grated
- Half a tea glass of water
- 1 tablespoon of carob flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Flour as much as it takes< /ul>
How to Make No-bake Baby Cake Recipe?
- We whisk 1 egg. I started tasting eggs with the white when I was 10 months old, so I put the whole egg in. Squeeze and mix.
- Pour half a measure into the cups greased with butter, place them in the pot and add enough water to reach half of the cups.
- Cover the pot with a clean cloth and close the lid and put it on the stove. < li>After the water boils, we turn the stove to the lowest setting and cook it for 15 minutes without turning it on.
- Then we do the toothpick test and if it’s cooked, we’ll take it, then enjoy your meal.
- If you want it to be sweeter, you can add more carob flour. Mine was tasteless.