- Advertisement -
Ingredients for Olive Breading Recipe
- 4 glasses of flour
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt< li>8 g dry yeast
- 1 tea glass of milk
- 1 tea glass of water
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of oil< /li>
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1.5 cups of sliced olives
- 2 egg yolks
For the topping
- Nigella sativa
How To Make With Olives?
- Flour, sugar and salt together in a bowl, other liquid ingredients except butter Mix together in another bowl.
- Start kneading by adding liquids into the dry dough and knead for about 6 minutes in the machine until the dough becomes elastic, or by hand for 15 minutes if you do not have a machine.
- Divide the dough into 8 parts and roll them out one by one on the counter. and lubricate. Keep stretching until you get a very thin dough.
- Place olive slices between each dough and roll it up.
- Then, twist it around itself like a towel and place it on the tray by combining the ends into a ring and folding it like a rose pastry.
- Cover it with plastic wrap and leave it to ferment for 50 minutes.
- After fermentation, brush with beaten egg yolk and garnish with black cumin and bake in a preheated 200-degree oven until golden brown.