- Advertisement -
Ingredients for Pancake Recipe for Kids
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of molasses
- 1 tablespoon of tahini
- 1 banana< li itemprop="ingredients">2 tablespoons of oil
- 2 glasses of milk
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa
Children How to Make a Pancake Recipe for?
- Beat eggs and sugar. Let’s pour the other liquid ingredients on it and whisk it again.
- Then add the flour, cocoa, mashed banana, baking powder and vanilla, and let’s get a consistency that is not too liquid and not too solid.
- The pancakes we heard before. Let’s pour it into the pan and cook it, or if you have a waffle maker, you can pour it there. I don’t oil my pan, it’s enough to heat it thoroughly beforehand.
- You can apply peanut or hazelnut paste to your children’s taste. You may not use sugar at all. Bon appetit.