Ingredients for Pear and Walnut Cheesecake Tart
For the base of the tart
- 125 g butter (Chopped and ice cold)
- 250 g cold flour
- 60 g icing sugar
- 2 g ground cinnamon (1 teaspoon)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
For the labneh filling
- 400 g labneh cheese
- 1/2 pack of cream (100 g)< li>2 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar (100 g)
- 1 level tablespoon of corn starch (15 g)
- 1/2 juice of one lemon
- zest of 1 lemon
For the interlayer
- 70 g walnut kernels (Coarsely chopped)
- 1 pinch of leaf salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of butter
For the topping
- 2 large pears
- 1 glass of water
- 1.5 glasses of granulated sugar
- 2 full tablespoons dried jasmine flowers
- 2 star anise
How to Make Pear Walnut Cheesecake Tart?
- Tenc sugar and juice for sherbet take it to the boil and bring it to a boil while stirring. Add the star anise and jasmine flowers.
- When the consistency thickens, squeeze 3-4 drops of lemon juice, remove from the stove, strain and leave to cool.
- After washing the pears, cut them in 0.5 cm thick lengthwise and put them in a flat bowl. Pour the cold syrup on it and cover it with cling film and leave it in the refrigerator for 1 night.
- Prepare a classic tart dough by taking the tart ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- After wrapping it with cling film and keeping it in the refrigerator for 1 hour, open it and carefully place it in a 28 cm tart mold. After resting in the refrigerator for another 10 minutes, poke random holes in the base with a fork before putting it in the oven.
- Place some legumes to make weight with baking paper and bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, take the other ingredients for the labneh filling, except labneh, into a mixing bowl and mix well. Then add the labneh and continue mixing until it becomes homogeneous.
- Roast the walnuts thoroughly in a pan without oil. When it smells good and gets crispy, discard the butter and salt and take it off the stove immediately.
- Remove the tart from the oven and remove the legumes on it. Sprinkle the roasted walnuts evenly on the base.
- After carefully spreading the labneh mortar on it, put it in the preheated 170 degree oven. After 20 minutes, gently lay the pear slices on top and cook them together for 10 more minutes. Bon appetit.