Ingredients for Pelmeni (Russian Cuisine) Recipe
- Half a glass of warm water
- 2 eggs
- 4.5 glasses of flour
- 200 gr minced meat
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Black pepper
For the top
- 200 gr butter
- Chopped dill
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
Pelmeni (Russian Cuisine) How to do it?
- Take milk and water into the bowl in which you will knead the dough, add the eggs and mix well. Add salt.
- Add flour little by little and knead as much as possible. Divide the dough into pieces.
- Cover it with a refrigerator bag or a cloth and let it rest for at least 30 minutes. Meanwhile, to prepare the inside, add the grated onion to the minced meat.
- Add cumin, black pepper, salt and mix. Roll out each of the meringues on a flour sprinkled bench with a rolling pin or roller to be thicker than the ready-made dough.
- For the dough to roll easily, sprinkle a small amount of flour on it frequently. Cut pieces with a glass mouth or round mold and divide the mortar with minced meat.
- Close it in a half-moon shape, press the edges and join the ends towards the bottom.
- After adding some salt to the boiled water, boil the pelmies until they are soft.
- Drain the water. Melt the butter in a large saucepan or pan. Add the drained pelmies to the butter and sauté for a few minutes.
- Place it on the serving plates and serve with sour cream and chopped dill. Enjoy it.