- Advertisement -
Ingredients for Quiche with Purslane
- 500 g flour
- 400 g butter
- 10 g salt
- 100 ml water
For the stuffing
- 500 g purslane (sorted and washed)
- 4 eggs
- 1 glass of cream
- 5 g salt
- 5 g black pepper
For the topping
- 100 g abaza Cheese (Grated)
How to Make Quiche with Purslane?
- Take flour, butter, salt and water in a bowl and knead until homogeneous and cook for 1 hour. Leave it to rest in the refrigerator.
- Open the rested dough and place it in a tart mold and bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 30 minutes, then let it cool.
- For the filling, take the egg and cream in a bowl, whisk them and other ingredients
- Add the inner mortar to the cooled tart and bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Then take it out of the oven, spread the grated cheese on it and put it back in the oven and bake for another 10 minutes. Serve warm. Bon appetit.