- Advertisement -
Ingredients for the Raw Almond Puree Recipe
- 350 g raw almonds
- Baby food, bread or biscuit
How to Make Raw Almond Puree ?
- Place the shredder blade of your robot, pour the almonds into the hopper, close the lid and run at high speed.
- Pause the process when the almonds collect on the edges of the chopper bowl, open the lid and scrape down the edges with a spoon and start the robot again.
- After a while the almonds will stick to the edges again, repeat the same stripping process.
- According to the power of your robot, you will repeat this process an average of 30 times.
- After an average of 15 repetitions, the smashed almonds will become doughy and when you do this 30 times, they will become creamy.
- You will need to run the robot for 20-25 minutes in duration.
- Don’t forget to take a break from time to time and rest the tool in order not to burn the engine.
- You can add the almond puree you obtain to baby foods, or you can apply it to older children’s bread or biscuits.
- Then garnish with strawberries. To extend the storage period, the almonds must be completely dry.